Best SAP UI5 / FIORI training institute in Hyderabad
• Introduction of SAPUI5/FIORI.
• Project structure of SAP UI5/Fiori Application.
• Architecture of SAPUI5.
• Overview on MVC model.
• Overview of ODATA Services.
• Fiori Design Principles.
• Overview on End to End Data flow.
Introduction to SAP Fiori
• Creating Extension project for a standard fiori Application.
• View Modification.
• View Extension.
• Controller Extension.
• Exercise on Simple Fiori Application Customization.
Introduction to WEBIDE
• Creating Account in Hana trial.
• Features of WEBIDE.
• Creating Simple Application in WEBIDE.
• Consuming ODATA services in WEBIDE.
• Creating a Split APP Application in WEBIDE.
• Installing Personal WEB IDE.
• Statements and Comments.
• Finding Errors.
• Variables, Scope of Variables, Data Types.
• Functions, Functions with Parameters.
• Function with Multiple Parameters.
• Statements if, else, nesting if, Complex Conditions, Switch.
• While loop, for loop.
• Strings, String Methods.
• Arrays, Array Methods.
• Objects, properties and methods.
Introduction to View & Controllers
• Creating a view.
• Understanding the view’s Controller.
• Understanding the Controller’s Hook methods.
• Exercise on Creating a sample view and Implementing controller methods.
Working with various properties of basic UI elements
• Working with different properties of basic UI elements.
• Dynamically changing the properties of the UI elements.
• Exercise on Dynamically changing the properties of the UI elements.
Navigation between the Pages
• Over view on navigation.
• Introduction to sap.m.App.
• Adding pages to the App.
• Exercise on Navigation between the pages.
Introduction to Different Layouts
• What is a Layout.
• Various Layouts in SAP UI5.
• Working with Simple form layout , Block layout , Grid Layouts, Object Page Layout
Dynamic Page Layout.
• Exercise on Creating a Form Using various layouts.
Validating the User Input
• Types of Validation.
• Exercise on Mandatory data validation.
• Exercise on valid data and time validation for Input fields.
• Exercise on Showing red color input field and error messages.
• Various types of Messages in SAP UI5.
• Showing Error, SUCCESS, Warning , Information Messages.
• Exercise on Showing various messages in SPA UI5.
Passing data from one view to other
• Different ways of passing data from one view to other.
• Exercise on Passing data from one view to other.
Playing with Different UI Element
• Overview on different Categories of UI elements like (simple, value holders, complex,
layouts, dialog etc ..).
• Reading data and setting data to the UI elements.
• Exercise on Working with various UI elements.
Different Kinds of Models
• JSON Model.
• OData Model.
• XML Model.
• Resource Model.
• Sample exercise on different models.
• Types of different Bindings.
• Understanding the Binding Concept.
• Binding the UI elements with model.
• Exercise on Binding the UI elements with Model.
Split App Application
• What is Split App.
• Creating a Split APP Application by consuming ODATA service.
• Creating multi-flow pattern application.
Working with Popup Dialogs.
• Creating a popup dialog and F4 Help and Search Helps.
• Exercise on Messages and Dialogs.
Real Time Project Object
• Consuming ODATA Services based on requirement .
• VALUE Help Dialog, Suggestions and Search Helps.
• Sample example of M Table and UI Table and Analytical Table.
• Displaying PDF in UI5 Application.
• Sending the Email and Gmail from Ui5 Application.
• Using SMART Controls in UI5 Application.
• Launchpad Configuration and Theme Designing.
• Different types of Model data to a single control.
• Real time Functional & Technical Documents.
• Adding Custom CSS Styles to Custom and Standard Applications.
• Support Project Tickets.
• Configuring the Standard FIORI Application.
SAP NETWEAVER GATEWAY
• Introduction of Sap Netweaver Gateway.
• Overview of OData and REST Protocols in SAP Netweaver Gateway
• Structure of OData Service &Activating sap Netweaver Gateway.
• Connecting Sap Gateway to Backend System.
• Model your first OData services.
• Implement and Registering OData services.
• Testing the OData services in REST.
• Developing the Header and Line item data in odata service.
• Association and Navigation concept in Odata services.
• Update and Creatingdata in Back-End using Odata service.
• Build OData services using RFC and BAPI in SAP Netweaver Gateway.
• How to install OData Modeler in sap ui5.
• Function Import in Sap OData services.
• Creating Odata Model using Odata Modeler.
• Odata Query options in Sap Netweaver Gateway.
• $Filter, $order, $top & $skip,$inlinecount ,$Skiptoken and $expand Query
Option in Sap Odata services.
• Deep Insert &ETagin Sap Netweaver Gateway.
• Using Search Help in Sap Netweaver Gateway.
• Important T-codes in Sap Netweaver Gateway.
• How to consume External Odata & Hana XS Odata services in Sap Netweaver Gateway.
• Creating ABAP CDS views in Sap Netweaver Gateway.
• ABAP CDS View using Mapping Editor in SEGW.