Microsoft Azure Training in Hyderabad
Microsoft Azure training
Microsoft Azure is the next level solution for developers to provide cloud backed applications, Databases, and API engines. and one can host their web applications, Mobile apps and even host their ERP applications backed by Microsoft Azure. The high requirement for Microsoft Azure developers is going trendy as migration to the cloud is increasing by many folds. Microsoft Azure cloud has around 62 offerings in IAAS, PAAS Correspond to today modern business needs.
Azure Course Training is for Freshers, Developers who are having knowledge of .Net and Java Technologies. Developers who have deployment knowledge or familiar with .net application development can go for this course.
Microsoft Azure needs Basic knowledge of any programming language will be beneficial for learning Microsoft Azure. and having knowledge of basic concepts of system administration, application development and deployment procedures and automation testing are suggested
- We Covered Topics
- Introduction to cloud computing
- Benefits of cloud computing
- Benefits and features of cloud computing
- Differences between Active Directory and Azure Active directory
- Cloud trends
- Difference between Paas, Saas, Iaas
- Difference between Public and private cloud
- Principles of parallel and distributed computing
- Overview of Microsoft Azure
- Creation of Azure account
- Creation of O365 account
- Difference between Work and Personal account
- Azure portal Walk-through
- Directory, User and Group management
- Custom Domain
- Manager Azure using Azure portal
- Manage Azure using PowerShell
- Creation/Deletion of the database using PS
- Types of Subscriptions
- Types of Licenses
- Difference between Subscriptions and licenses
- RBAC Roles
- Multi-factor authentication
- IP white-listing
- Conditional access
- AD connect sync
- Audit and Sign-in logs
- Overview of AD
- Why we need AD for Azure
- Active Directory configuration in Azure
- Active Directory Federation service in Azure
- Monitoring Azure Active Directory
- Overview of Networking
- Basics of Virtual Network
- Address Spaces, subnets, DNS servers
- Create and manage Azure Virtual networks using Portal and Resource
- Manage Template
- Reserved IP for VM
- Configuring DNS
- Setup security groups
- Configuring Azure Virtual Network Connectivity
- Explain on Private networks
- Virtual Network-to-Virtual Network
- Using Express route
- Using point-to-site virtual Private networking
- The basic concept of VM
- Explanation of Service Level Agreement
- Understanding of Virtual Machine Models and Components
- Deploying Azure Virtual Machine via portal and Template
- Authorizing Azure resource using Manager Template
- Setup Remote access to VM
- Explain on Classic VM
- Disk caching
- Attach and Formatting disks
- Configuring availability
- Desired State Configuration
- Storage space-based volumes
- Image capture
- Recover VM
- Encrypting disks
Replication, Backup, and recovery
- Replication concepts
- Asynchronous vs synchronous replication
- Failover with Azure
- Azure site recovery
- Azure backup
- Best practices for recovery and backup
Azure SQL Database
- Overview of SQL database on Azure
- Deploying Azure SQL Database
- Implementing and managing Azure SQL Database
- Managing security
- Azure SQL Database Recovery
- Import/Export data
Azure App service
- Overview of app service
- Deployment of app service
- Configuring and Maintaining web apps
- Monitoring web apps and Web jobs
- Traffic manager
- Azure Management and Automation
- Overview of Management activities in Azure
- Supporting Tools on Management
- VM and Template Management
- Azure VM agent
- Azure SDK
It gives marketers a complete overview of the Azure landscape including all the essential disciplines, how they fit together and how to assess what’s right for your strategy and where you need further in-depth learning.
The weekend programs are designed for working professionals who are either new to Azure or want to specialize in a particular aspect of Azure. Conducted by senior Azure professionals, the programs are highly interactive with a focus on practical learning Programs.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH AZURE TRAINING
Microsoft Azure is one of the best trendy IT courses’ that is currently evolving across the industry. Microsoft Azure is an exciting path that is involved in integrating application development and delivery operations. So Azure developers have a number of vacant IT positions in the IT sector.
The average salary for a Manager is 8 to 10 lakhs per annum. Most people move on to other jobs of Azure if they have more experience in this field. The highest paying skills associated with this job are.
Bruhastech always ahead in placement students in the best jobs at reputed organizations. We guide in Resume Building, Conducting Mock-Interviews, Online Questioner, Study Materials, Guides, Interview Questions and Answers. Bruhastech also tied-up with more than 100 placement agencies in Hyderabad.
- A highly experienced trainer will teach you as per your understanding level
- One-One training customized for each student
- Regular assignments with doubts clarification
- Online Classes saves your time and can attend from anywhere, anytime
- Low cost compared to any other institute or online university or correspondence course.
- Free Demo session before you joins the Course.
- Handouts, Exercises, and Assignments on each and every topic.
- Backup Classes, Revision Classes, Videos & Projects.
- You can connect to our alumni portal.
- 100% Placement Assistance Guaranteed.